The Trust for Public Land is seeking a Senior IT Team Lead. The Senior Lead is responsible for delivering timely and effective support for end-user computer hardware, software, and peripherals while maintaining a high-level view of all support efforts by internal technicians and our Helpdesk vendor to ensure timely, effective support and a positive end-user support experience.
70% Provide Tier 2 Technical Support:
- Act as Tier 2 support to resolve issues with Lenovo hardware, Windows 10, Office365, Zoom, Teams, and other enterprise technologies.
- Manage own tickets throughout their lifecycle and provide excellent customer service to ensure user satisfaction with resolutions.
- Provision and de-provision user accounts and hardware.
- Write concise and accurate technical documentation for internal IT use and end-user training purposes.
- Assist with evaluating IT systems and applications in order to recommend improvements, upgrades and infrastructure changes.
- Act as technical lead for monthly All Staff webinars using Zoom.
30% Support Oversight:
- Coach, mentor, and train support staff including assistance with managing workload and prioritization of tasks.
- Manage helpdesk tickets and assign tickets coming into queue.
- Oversee and coordinate support delivered by outsourced Helpdesk consultant, ensuring compliance to policies, standards, and SLAs.
- Maintain excellent rapport and strong business relationships with IT managers, staff and end users.
- Ensure timely, responsive, effective support of TPL’s computer hardware and software.
- Assess day-to-day support activities to align focus with established team priorities and to minimize user downtime.
- Report on ticket activity to analyze and identify problem trends and areas for technological or procedural improvement.
- Maintain hardware and software entitlements and inventories.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum eight years of progressive experience in a help desk environment supporting a Windows 10 and MacOS environment.
- Three years of team lead, supervisory, or support coordination experience preferred.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft 365, Active Directory, Office 2016, Office Premium, and Outlook required.
- Experience using and facilitating meetings with Zoom and Microsoft Teams required.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and delegate tasks with attention to detail and follow-through.
- Highly self-motivated and resourceful with strong ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong team player with excellent collaboration skills.
- Good communicator, with a personable demeanor and a positive attitude.
- Ability to occasionally lift 40 lbs
The Trust for Public Land is committed to cultivating a staff that is representative of the communities we serve. We are open to the possibility that a great candidate for this job may not precisely meet all of the above criteria; if you believe you’re the right person for this job and can persuasively make that case, we encourage you to apply.
The position is based out of the Trust for Public Land’s San Francisco office, which employs a hybrid remote work model. We will happily consider candidates who are close enough to SF to periodically commute in to the office.
This is a regular, full time position within The Trust for Public Land. We provide a comprehensive benefits package. The salary range is $90,000-110,000. To view, The Trust for Public Land benefits click on this link